1. Vatican is the most smallest Country in the world and also known as the Holy See.
This country fits within the Italian capital city of Rome, and is the center of the Catholic Church.
Area – 0.44 KM
2. Monaco is the 2nd smallest country in the world. Located on the French Riviera
Area – 2 KM
3. Nauru is the 3rd smallest island country in the world.This is island nation located east of Australia
Area – 21 KM
4. Tuvalu is the 4th smallest Country in the world and known as Ellice Islands. this is located in the Pacific Ocean, west of Australia.
Area – 26 KM
5. San Marino is 5th Smallest Country in the world and also known as the Most Serene Republic of San Marino. This is 3rd smallest country in Europe, it has a population of only 30,000, boasting of one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world.
Area – 61 KM
6. Liechtenstein (A German-speaking country) is 6th smallest country in the world. Located between Switzerland and Austria. and Liechtenstein is the richest country in the world.
Area – 16o KM
7. Saint Kitts and Nevis is 7th small country in the world. and Mother Colony of the West Indies, these 2 islands in the Caribbean were some of the first islands to be occupied by Europeans.Its economy is dependent on tourism, agriculture, and small manufacturing industries. The islands also provide fantastic diving sites due to abundant marine life.
Area – 261 KM
8. Maldives is 8th small country in the world and very smallest country in Asia in terms of area and population. This is a popular tourist destination in the Indian Ocean.
Area – 300 KM
9. Malta is island country and the 9th smallest country in the world. Here 3 major islands make up the Republic of Malta: Gozo, Comino, and the largest, Malta. This small country has a population of over 450,000 inhabitants, making it one of the most densely populated countries in the world. its located in the Mediterranean Sea.
Area – 316
10. Grenada is an island nation in the Caribbean and this is the 10th smallest country in the world. this is also known as “The Island of Spice”. A popular tourist destination, you’ll find French-influenced architecture and art all around the island, with cricket as the most popular sport.
Area – 344 KM
Are You Looking a Part Time Jobs Or Home Based Jobs- Earn With Social Media Then Click Me
For More Updates Subscribe Us on – JPS Jobs Park